Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Full of Thankfulness

I try to be mindful of all the reasons to be thankful throughout the year.  Something about the month of November helps us bring that even more to focus and is a great way to go about the month.  Here in Fairbanks it is cold, gray and dark in November.  So we decided to bring some autumn color with our thankful tree project.  Each day the three older kids each would tell me something they were thankful for.  
I have heard of different projects throughout the year and this worked great for us.  Not a huge commitment but something daily and also a great visual as our tree filled to full as the month went on.  I had originally thought I would have some leaves falling and piling at the base of the tree but Zachary loved to pick off anything at his level.  So the leaves stayed high and were a reminder to us how blessed we are by the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment