Friday, December 7, 2018

Favorite Moments

So far our Christmas season has been one of fun and peace.  I really can't be much more thankful than for that.  We have had crafting, decorating, shopping and events but they have been at our level and I keep reminding myself that less is more when it comes to kids and happiness.
This, two siblings sitting in the light of our tree "reading" christmas books, is my favorite moments to see.  There is still baking, music, things to see and fun to be had but we will keep going at a slow pace.  What I can do right now with Josh gone and what the kids do best with!  Thankful to write this post and remind myself as tomorrow seems to be the busiest of the year for Fairbanks.  Everything seems to be happening.  I have decided on two things so far and we will wait and see how we roll with our extra options as the day goes on.  Filling our season with God's greatest love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment